Tar
Sometimes when you know what you have to do but you don't want to you'd prefer to live in denial. It's easier, it's better.
Who's to say it's nicer on the other side?
I don't think you know what you want-
I've already decided
I don't think you want to accept it.
But I do
But I do
How can you?
You're not even willing to hear it out, instead you make indirect videos and fleeting comments, and ignoring?
That never works.
You're not even willing to hear it out, instead you make indirect videos and fleeting comments, and ignoring?
That never works.
You shouldn't be so scared.
Closing my eyes, and my fingers are typing
I know
Closing my eyes, and my fingers are typing
I know
I can see typing
I wonder what he'll say
Its not good because you'll never have what you want, you'll always want more
Like the ocean
You'll never be satisfied
Its not good because you'll never have what you want, you'll always want more
Like the ocean
You'll never be satisfied
Sighing, my head falls onto the bed
And I wish I'd fall asleep
Instead of here in this tree
And I wish I'd fall asleep
Instead of here in this tree
So leave.
How can you say that so easily?
Leave, when I just got here?
Leave, when I'm all dirty and torn from this mud?
Leave, when I just got here?
Leave, when I'm all dirty and torn from this mud?
Just leave
I can't, and I won't. I'll stay ill be stubborn
I'll see this through
I'll see the messages
And I'll see him too.
I'll see this through
I'll see the messages
And I'll see him too.
You have to go through the field
Yes
And the hatter
That's fine
Yes
And the hatter
That's fine
And the jabberwocky
I can do that
I can do that
And the queen
I turn my head.
I shake myself
I said I can
I turn my head.
I shake myself
I said I can
Are you still there?
I think it's true
I don't want it
He's not good for me
He's like tar melting me away,
He gets all over me,
And sticks to my insides,
To my inside,
And I can't breathe,
But I cant say leave
Because then he'll really leave
Why does he not love me?
I think it's true
I don't want it
He's not good for me
He's like tar melting me away,
He gets all over me,
And sticks to my insides,
To my inside,
And I can't breathe,
But I cant say leave
Because then he'll really leave
Why does he not love me?
Come out of the hole
Do you know now
Yes I do, it's time I faced the truth
Comments
Post a Comment