Musings of a Tree

I had a conversation once...ever the mysterious, hoping to draw you in 

Really, about what?...intrigued(?)

It was a secret, FBI, code 5, conversation. Otherwise confidential

Sounds super private!/Id like to know

Jheeze, I don't even know if I should be telling you this, you won't tell anyone right? Who's there to tell 

Nope, won't tell a soul /maybe..?

If I tell you, you promise you won't go telling anyone? Make it sound super secret

I promised /it could be 

Okay your dead serious face tells me, you won't. It will work

(Sceptism) they are pretending aren't they? 

So I had a conversation with Nature, remember how I told you, Nature picks the special ones. Well Nature picked me, and it's been speaking to me, telling me about life. A tree told me there's an old couple who come and sit on a bench every day and the tree witnesses their love to each other every day, isn't that sweet? The tree also told me I'm doing well and I shouldn't worry so much because it's my friend, can you believe that? So i made it up. Might get her to tell me 

A friend! 

I see that's good to hear, the tree likes couples doesn't it? Does it want a partner of its own? That's nice of the Tree, do you spend a lot of time with the Tree then? I got it all wrong they do understand they do!

Yeah I do, I like sitting with the Tree because it sings to me, and tells me secrets of the tribes from long ago, I feel like I can learn a lot. Slip it in there

What tribes? What!

You know tribes that existed many years ago. Go all in 

Like the Money Tribes? I can't believe it

Yes that's it! Bam!

So the Tree knows about Money Tribes? Lying?

Yes but you can't tell anyone ! Fingers crossed 

I promised. No they aren't! I'm ecstatic

I have been asking about the Money Tribe but the Tree wouldn't tell me anything. Do you know anything? Ruined it

Why should I tell you? 

Don't you trust me? Please

...maybe how would he know? The tree must have told him

You don't have to, I just thought you might want to. It's alright then.

Why doesn't the Tree tell you?

Because... The Tree said only some people can know about the Money Tribe and those that know about it can speak of it, but not nature only humans who can tell others.

That makes sense, I mean I'm surprised others know about it. But I'll tell you.
They don't seem like they're lying I can tell


EXCERPT
An insight into:
-lying
-meanings and intentions 
-roles reverse
-am I crazy? Episode ...never runs out! 

Ask yourself who's the insane one here? 
Is there an insane person here? 



Comments

Popular Posts