It's okay, listen to me
I'm squeezing my eyes shut and clenching my teeth
But still listen to me
You can, you can dress up and care about how you look
That doesn't mean you changed, you just shouldn't let go of what matters to you in your heart.
No stop crying
It's not that bad
You're exaggerating
Stop jumping from one to another. Slow down and think
You're fine
Let me say it again
You are fine
Really fine where you are
Stay there and walk slowly
Slowly to who you want to be
But don't look back at how others are walking or if they are looking at you
Concentrate on you own walk
Get it perfect
Get it the way you like
That little funky twist you do at the end of your walk
Do it! Come on stop overthinking it!
You're fine remember?
Well if you believe you gotta do it!
Okay see you're doing it!
I'm laughing and smiling and sighing in relief
Because you've got it!
No really you have
Do you believe me or not?
Okay well then listen to me when I say
You're not just fine right now, you're amazing
You're amazing, can't you see?
Can't you see how far you've come?
Aww no no it's fine to cry now
Let it out
These are good tears tears that show you finally know who you are
Me? I did nothing. It was all you.
I'm glad you think so much of me but
I only helped you realise
Stop you're gonna make me cry!
I love you too,
You don't need me anymore
But if you do
Don't worry I'll be here whenever you need me.
I'm squeezing my eyes shut and clenching my teeth
But still listen to me
You can, you can dress up and care about how you look
That doesn't mean you changed, you just shouldn't let go of what matters to you in your heart.
No stop crying
It's not that bad
You're exaggerating
Stop jumping from one to another. Slow down and think
You're fine
Let me say it again
You are fine
Really fine where you are
Stay there and walk slowly
Slowly to who you want to be
But don't look back at how others are walking or if they are looking at you
Concentrate on you own walk
Get it perfect
Get it the way you like
That little funky twist you do at the end of your walk
Do it! Come on stop overthinking it!
You're fine remember?
Well if you believe you gotta do it!
Okay see you're doing it!
I'm laughing and smiling and sighing in relief
Because you've got it!
No really you have
Do you believe me or not?
Okay well then listen to me when I say
You're not just fine right now, you're amazing
You're amazing, can't you see?
Can't you see how far you've come?
Aww no no it's fine to cry now
Let it out
These are good tears tears that show you finally know who you are
Me? I did nothing. It was all you.
I'm glad you think so much of me but
I only helped you realise
Stop you're gonna make me cry!
I love you too,
You don't need me anymore
But if you do
Don't worry I'll be here whenever you need me.
Comments
Post a Comment