Conversations

Why do I see him and wonder, I shouldn't , but I do. I mean he's younger than me, not that much, but a little bit younger than me, I wish I didn't. But he's so handsome. If you saw him you would agree. Oh come on you would! Whatever, in denial. I mean it's not like I can marry him, I want to, but I'd have to wait until he's old enough. Yeah girls can marry younger guys....it does happen. I mean it probably won't happen but I wish it could.oh shut up, it's not weird! Whatever I'm done talking, at least I said it, I know you once thought it too, probably about him too! It's just me here, come on! Never? Once? Not even a tiny bit? Ahhhhh see, well you said he's good looking so you must have thought it too. Oh whatever, just keep lying. 

Comments

Popular Posts