The Bird

Sometimes silence can take up the presence of masses of people, in a room so silent it doesn't feel that lonely, sometimes silence can lead us to realise beauty. Looking outside my bathroom window, I find my self drawn to the beauty of nature, the blowing wind brushing those vibrant green leaves and the sky blue to perfection, how can nature be so perfect?The aura that nature has is almost enigmatic. Inspiring even, and I myself am feeling inspired but not by nature. Not this time anyway, 

The events that laid out my inspiration led up from previous events, which I will not idiotically assume you already know. I foolishly found myself, getting addicted to nonsense games on my IPad it was harmless at first but like old bad habits they die hard, and the addiction got worse, staying up far too late to play interactive stories. But then I started exploring more and breaching new lands of gaming then it came to a halt. When I returned to WattPadd I revisited my old works (still in the making) and found myself reliving my stories. Those characters whom i had so easily constructed had made a huge impact on my perspective on life. I felt inspired by their passion and determination, and honestly I believe I was communicating with myself from the past, maybe that's the only cure for spiritual sickness, it's a struggle, a Jihad within myself, and my old self won.

Sometimes an old self is seen as the eviler one, but in my case my previous selves are always the best. 
Then I couldn't control what happened next I was urged to pray more rakats for Zuhr, my mentality was slipping back into the old one, one which I adored. Todays weather was bright and hopeful much like my mood- I found peace within nature like I can hear it shouting to me 'life's not that bad!' And I'm chuckling whispering back 'i know it's not' 

The birds are the centre piece of nature, every time I stare in awe at them I wonder how it must feel to breeze through the winds without a care and fly to anywhere they wish. Now I can fly, fly to a higher spiritual point inshaAllah.

Waslaam


Comments

Popular Posts