Number 1

Soul finder uno número 1 

In the park, feeling hesitant- where was that beautiful scenery I adored? Oy would I ever find it? The path led me to the ancient ruins and there I found lone parkers enjoying the outdoors, ahoy mateys I shouted inwardly and marked the stepping stones with my pitter patter of tiny size 3 feet, and I began breathing it in. Oy that air, and then I found it. It was beauty by itself the hangout for me it would definitely be mine. So I sat there in the shade with the trees above me and I found it, appreciation, hanging in the trees, I climbed up and catched it, one for me in the bag it goes! Then I started having fun, yes I was definitely the most fun to be with. By myself. 

Oyy that word kept appearing infront of me and so I find myself using it a lot, I think I catched it from the park. 

This wasn't just any park. Not sure how you all will find your own haven of delight but search far and you will find something that only the beholder (you) will adore. As I did. 

I may be spiritually high therefore excuse my ramblings, anyway as I sat there I felt I could be there for hours on end. Don't expect to do much, don't expect for things to happen straight away, expect nothing and you will see the beauty. When you try it, (going to the park by yourself) be prepared for nothing. 

Also you may need to talk to yourself about accepting nature as it is, leave it how it's found. No graffiti why destroy beauty? No 'mans was here'- I detest.

There was a dog (if you are unaware I had a fear of dogs) and I stared at it and it barked for no reason and I looked away and treated as though it had no impact on my life (which it didn't). I had learnt to overcome my fear by placing trust in the almighty there's no fear when you fear only him. 

Maybe your journey can help combat fears too but it's not always the case. Begrudgingly I left as I was due at the library to hand in my little sisters free school meal form... Can I just say that took forever, and I returned home in the blazing heat with a new found appreciation, peeking through my bag. 

Comments

Popular Posts