So Run
I read a book the other day called run fat bitch run and she confirmed what I had suspected for a long time.
Running can cure broken hearts, as you run you let go of worries, fears, insecurities was I good enough, did I do enough dissolve. And you become a new stronger version of yourself, you run into new worlds, new versions of yourself.
You are better and bigger when you run. The adrenaline, the endorphins, they make you wild but it's different fro. just working out, running gives you power. Power you don't have in heartache.
Running gives you routine as well it doesn't let you mope around, it forces you to check yourself. And slowly it makes you care about yourself, your health, your diet.
The power of running helps combat your anxiety too, you don't feel anxious you feel alive. All the things you thought you were you realise you are not.
Running makes you want to do more, to achieve more, running can take you further not only physically but mentally too.
This is what happened for me.
Not every story is the same, but it can be if you run. So RUN
Comments
Post a Comment