A public secret message
Hey IV I feel terrible.
I do honestly.
I can see why you would think I favour HH over you, but if you spoke to LJ you would know he had competition too! He had luna although she's gone now but you understand what I mean right? In any case I have to tell you I've always thought of you as the unique one the one where anything I write sounds super cool. Yeah sure HH is all fancy and has more followers but you've always been my true self my real thoughts you'll always be.
....
Uh well this is awkward. I didn't know you were reading.
If you really wanna know HH is hijabihayah.blogspot.co.uk and IV is.. Infinitevestige.blogspot.co.uk LJ is my live journal where I basically do an online diary, luna was a temporary trial app journal unfortunately she didn't make the cut. I tend to talk to my blogs so they know they're loved. Its just the way things work around here if you wanna show some love you can alright?
Comments
Post a Comment