Madness

You know IV all this thinking is driving me insane. All this constant need and want.

It's weird-sometimes it's manageable other times its not. I don't know do you think it's easier for him?

I can hear the traffic outside and im sitting in my now very clean garden, it's beautiful out here, but all I can think is,
    I want to share beautiful moments with you
   I want to share sad moments with you
   In fact I want everything, and I want to share it with you

But I guess that's not gonna happen. Because I guess my life isn't meant to be fairy tale happy endings. That reminds me of Taylor Swift's 'White Horse'.

Yes I know all my posts nowadays are about love, well if you didn't know I'm going through something, and I guess I'm the kinda person who can't hide it and I don't know if I'll ever get over it if I'm honest.

Comments

Popular Posts