Caution: do not tamper with
I realised I enjoy the night time more than I enjoy waking up. For some reason when I wake up I am disappointed. Disappointed with the prospect of life. Recently I've been trying to be more grateful with life and focus on my spirituality. There was once a time I was happy to simply wake up in the morning those days being alive made me happy. I wasn't so sensitive those days, but now I feel anything and everything affects me, it's a bad thing. It's a thing that needs work. I feel like I need a sign that says do not tamper with or play with, because of how emotionally fragile I am. I used to be more fragile than I am now but I think today has made me realise how fragile I still am. Some of this may not have made sense, but I think that's point. Some things don't make sense.
Comments
Post a Comment