Jitters
I dont know if you know this. But ive had a rough and tumble with addictions of sorts.
From games to books to dramas to anything else. Ive done it. Ive mentioned im an obsessive person so it happens often. I dont have an addiction per se right now i am concentrating my energy on university and my appearance.
I have coffee jitters. I drank a strong coffee with a tiny amount of milk. I had it at around 3/4 it is now 11. So anyway its reminded me of the time i had this bengali betal nut powder. It was white in colour and usually the elderly have it. Theyve never really explained what it is. Only that children shouldnt go near it.
Ive tried it a few times but one time i believe i had too much and i felt extremely dizzy. Along with extreme happiness then sadness. I have no idea what it is. And i do not plan to go near it again. But that reminds me of how i feel now. Its not a nice feeling the queasy feeling in your stomach.
(OLD POST)
Comments
Post a Comment