Meditation & Yoga
I have been meditating for a while now, on and off and I find it to be very comforting and relaxing. I have been doing the do you yoga 30 day meditation challenge in addition to other meditation videos, what I find is that it totally relaxes me and allows me to clear my thoughts in addition to making me very sleepy! It's not for everyone but I would recommend it to help with stress and anxiety as it i stills calmness and peace within you.
I have heard that some people that meditate can actually delve into another sort of world, like a dream but a dream that is described by the meditator in the video, for example one of the videos I meditate with describes a forest with sun and birds and once I was able to actually go into a dream and see this, it was totally cool but I unfortunately only managed to do it once! However I find that when you do it continuously it is more effective, even for 5-10minutes it really brightens your mood.
I also have been doing yoga which I find really good for upper arm strength and general relaxation, I usually do yoga followed by 5-10minutes of meditation it usually only takes half an hour and it really helps as sometimes depending on the yoga you do, it can really work out your stomach and legs! I do the do you yoga 30 day yoga challenge aswell!
I have heard that some people that meditate can actually delve into another sort of world, like a dream but a dream that is described by the meditator in the video, for example one of the videos I meditate with describes a forest with sun and birds and once I was able to actually go into a dream and see this, it was totally cool but I unfortunately only managed to do it once! However I find that when you do it continuously it is more effective, even for 5-10minutes it really brightens your mood.
I also have been doing yoga which I find really good for upper arm strength and general relaxation, I usually do yoga followed by 5-10minutes of meditation it usually only takes half an hour and it really helps as sometimes depending on the yoga you do, it can really work out your stomach and legs! I do the do you yoga 30 day yoga challenge aswell!
Comments
Post a Comment